SINOMARIN E.N.T. 200ml
• RELIEVES NASAL CONGESTION
• CLEANSES & MOISTURISES
• PROMOTES RECOVERY FOLLOWING ENDONASAL SURGERY
Sinomarin® ENT is a 100% natural, clinically proven nasal decongestant. It is a hypertonic sea water solution (2.3% NaCl) rich with the sea’s beneficial ingredients (mineral salts and trace elements). Sinomarin® ENT is ideal for nasal irrigation in cases of viscous and/or purulent nasal secretions, and following endonasal surgery. It thoroughly cleanses the nasal cavity, promotes recovery and prevents post-surgical infections and complications.
Its effectiveness is attributed to two key features:
1. The dynamic jet spray: Sinomarin® ENT provides vigorous irrigation, removing crusts and debris and eliminating viscous mucous and mucous-trapped infectious agents.
2. The hypertonic sea water solution: Sinomarin® ENT reduces swelling of the nasal mucosa via the natural mechanism of osmosis, hydrates it, promotes healing and restores its normal function thus protecting against infection.
Description: 200 ml nasal spray bottle. Dynamic jet spray for adults and children over 10 years, with anatomically designed nasal applicator.
Composition: Sea water 140 ml, Purified water q.s. 200 ml, equivalent to 23g/L NaCl (2.3%).
Preservative-free. Drug-free. Chemical additives-free. 100% natural.
Inert propellant gas (nitrogen), not in contact with solution.
Recommended Dosage: 1 to 3 sprays in each nostril, 2 to 3 times
daily, or as per physician’s instructions.
No side-effects have been reported with the use of Sinomarin® ENT.
Sinomarin® Adults can be used alone, or in combination with medicated decongestants.
CE class II medical device.
Instructions for use:
1. Blow nose to clear out mucous before using Sinomarin®.
2. Break tamper-proof seal on bottle and remove protective cap.
3. Place nasal applicator on top of the bottle.
4. Bend neck gently forward over a wash basin and tilt head to the right.
5. Gently insert applicator into the left nostril and press firmly.
6. Turn head to opposite side and repeat application in the other nostril.
7. Remove nasal applicator from nostril, return to upright position while allowing solution to work for a few seconds and then blow the nose.
8. Repeat procedure if necessary.
9. Remove nasal applicator from bottle, wash well with warm water and wipe dry after each use.
Precautions: For nasal use only. Do not use same nasal applicator on more than one individuals. Do not use past expiry date. Keep out of reach of children. Advice: A mild and temporary stinging sensation or temporary irritation may be experienced at the beginning of use. Storage conditions: Store below 25°C. Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and sources of heat. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C. Do not puncture or incinerate container even when empty.