SINOMARIN BABIES MONODOSE 18x5ml
• RELIEVES NASAL CONGESTION
• CLEANSES & MOISTURISES
Sinomarin® Babies is a 100% natural, clinically proven nasal decongestant. It is a hypertonic sea water solution (2.3% NaCl) rich with the sea’s beneficial ingredients (mineral salts and trace elements).
Sinomarin® Babies is ideal for infants and babies as it helps cleanse the nasal cavities, eliminating mucous and mucous-trapped impurities, thus preventing nasal and secondary ENT infections and complications e.g. otitis. Sinomarin® Babies helps decongest nasal cavities via the natural mechanism of osmosis, restoring nasal breathing naturally. Sinomarin® Babies helps alleviate symptoms linked to nasal congestion.
Description: 18×5 ml single dose vials for infants and babies.
Composition per vial: Sea water 3.5 ml, Purified water q.s. 5 ml, equivalent to 23g/L NaCl (2.3%).
Preservative-free. Drug-free. Chemical additives-free. 100% natural.
Recommended dosage: a few drops in each nostril, 2 to 3 times daily, or as per physicians’ instructions. In cases of thick and superfluous mucous, a larger volume may be safely introduced in each nostril.
No side-effects have been reported with the use of Sinomarin® Babies.
CE class II medical device.
Instructions for use:
1. Wipe baby’s nose clean before using Sinomarin® Babies.
2. Break-off one vial from strip.
3. Twist tip to open vial.
4. Place baby in supine position turning its head to the right.
5. Introduce tip of vial carefully into the left nostril and press to release the desired quantity.
6. Turn baby’s head to opposite side and repeat application in the other nostril.
7. Repeat procedure if necessary.
8. Remove vial from baby’s nostril, return baby to upright position while allowing solution to work for a few seconds and then wipe the nose clean or use an aspirating device to remove mucous.
Precautions: For nasal use only. Each vial is intended for singe use only. Do not use past expiry date. Keep out of reach of children. Storage conditions: Store below 25°C. Protect from sunlight.