SINOMARIN ADULTS 125ml
• RELIEVES NASAL CONGESTION
• CLEANSES & MOISTURISES
Sinomarin® Adults is a 100% natural, clinically proven nasal decongestant. It is a hypertonic sea water solution (2.3% NaCl) rich with the sea’s beneficial ingredients (mineral salts and trace elements). Sinomarin® Adults relieves nasal congestion and sinus pressure via the natural mechanism of osmosis. It helps cleanse and moisturize the nasal cavities.
Description: 125 ml nasal spray bottle. Normal stream spray for adults and children over 6 years, with anatomically designed nasal applicator.
Composition: Sea water 87.5 ml, Purified water q.s. 125 ml, equivalent to 23g/L NaCl (2.3%).
Preservative-free. Drug-free. Chemical additives-free. 100% natural.
Inert propellant gas (nitrogen), not in contact with solution.
Recommended Dosage: 1 to 3 sprays in each nostril, 2 to 3 times daily, or as per physician’s instructions.
No side-effects have been reported with the use of Sinomarin® Adults.
Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Sinomarin® Adults can be used alone, or in combination with medicated decongestants.
CE class II medical device.
Instructions for use: Adults & Children
1. Blow nose to clear out mucous before using Sinomarin®.
2. Break tamper-proof seal on bottle and remove protective cap.
3. Place nasal applicator on top of the bottle.
4. Bend neck gently forward over a wash basin and tilt head to the right.
5. Gently insert applicator into the left nostril and press firmly.
6. Turn head to opposite side and repeat application in the other nostril.
7. Remove nasal applicator from nostril, return to upright position while allowing solution to work for a few seconds and then blow the nose.
8. Repeat procedure if necessary.
9. Remove nasal applicator from bottle, wash well with warm water and wipe dry after each use.
Precautions: For nasal use only. Do not use same nasal applicator on more than one individuals. Do not use past expiry date. Keep out of reach of children. Advice: A mild and temporary stinging sensation or temporary irritation may be experienced at the beginning of use. Storage conditions: Store below 25°C. Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and sources of heat. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C. Do not puncture or incinerate container even when empty.